Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ok World -- Here I am! Not sure what to do next, but I've taken the big blogging leap. Maybe I'll follow the leads of some of you who have been here a while. I've been reading your blogs, trying to put all this into perspective -- first it was a website, then along came Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, FastPitch and all the others. I actually thought I was "on the edge," and now everybody says "you gotta blog to let people know what you are doing."

So how can I be doing things that are interesting enough to blog about if I'm spending all my time trying to learn the ins and outs of blogging? I guess for now I'll blog about blogging. Please be patient; and, as the old adage goes, "appearance doesn't make a person, it's what's on the inside that counts." I'll add all the cutesy stuff as I learn more, but for now, it's all in the content.

1 comment:

  1. That makes two of us. Welcome to the journey.

    ReplyDelete